Friday, October 14, 2011

Beowulf Boast

I, the remarkable Daniel G,
Demand you fools to bow down to me.
Descendent from the Great Middle lands of the Americas.
I am son of the great NG, chief of America’s flying vessels,
And LG, guardian of the kingdom. Brother of MG ,
Student inhabitant to the home of the Tiger and seller of Roasted aroma.
From the coastal shores of the Great Land of Bananas! I BELLOW!
Rider of Cycles, player of Set,
Listener of lovely reverberations, and Athlete of Sports.
As big man of the Basketball team
I advance to my rivals and restrict them with my
Brute body, pushing and boxing out,
Snapping bones, and breaking ankles from my foes.
I speak of and brag of the victories of my
Fellow Blue and White enduring Tigers!
When out in Sea catching Legends of the Deep
I extend with force, pulling in prehistoric Pes
With crucial endurance. Apprehending  dinner
Makes anticipation grow for grub.
Culinary creativity commends my Competency
In cooking. My specialty is making furious-flavors from the spices and marinades,
That manipulate the touchy-tongue of my comrades. My food
Surpasses such flavors of my competitors. No one can contest it!
I am a person of potency, an expertise of reeling in my rations, and
A chef with captivating palatable provisions. Ill make good
In life as a single-student surviving solidity. Acting,
Feeding, and providing later for my dependent dynasty
Soon to come in the future.
Kings will envy my essential handiness and available protection.


This is where the video should be but it is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment